Monday, April 25, 2011

JEFF WACK'S ARSENAL ALE APPEAL




"This is a logo and signage for a new micro-brewery in the San Francisco bay area. The client wanted a pin up style gal with a slight play on the military name of the brewery, " Ale Arsenal". I wanted to produce an iconic image that would work well for any additional items they may have had in mind such as t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, coasters, posters and other collectibles. I suggested showing her riding a bottle "cowboy style" along with some other concepts that the client suggested. I directed several sketches and put in several rough type ideas, and the client settled on their favorite, which was mine, too. Always a nice bit of serendipity when that happens. As with a most of my work, I shot the model in an outfit I selected and got the detailed reference I wanted.  I then polished off the final image to a slick airbrushed pin up quality with a dose of realism."

-Jeff Wack

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MORE WORK FROM JEFF WACK'S PORTFOLIO

No comments:

Post a Comment